Cleaning your garden and yard, especially clearing out the leaves every other day, can be a very time-consuming and laborious task. This simple job of gathering the leaves and clearing the mess can take hours to accomplish if you are not properly equipped and do not have appropriate tools. Very commonly, people use a rake or a regular leaf blower to do the job. While these tools are efficient in clearing out the leaves, they also make the work tougher and longer to complete. If you are looking for an easy cleaning experience, then you should consider investing in more powerful equipment such as a backpack leaf blower to help clear your yard.
Backpack leaf blowers are usually strapped onto your back and they help you make the difficult task of clearing out the leaves from around your home much easier. By strapping the backpack onto your back, the weight gets balanced better, allowing you to completely focus on your work without getting tired.
In-Depth Review of the Husqvarna 150BT 50.2cc 2-Cycle Backpack Blower
Husqvarna’s range of backpack leaf blowers are designed for use by homeowners and is suitable for commercial use too. These backpack blowers are ergonomically designed, lightweight and all of them are equipped with Husqvarna’s LowVib technology that helps to reduce vibrations via dampeners, which absorb the vibrations, thereby easing the strain on the shoulders and back and also help in reducing fatigue.
There are several models of backpack leaf blowers available. In this article, we will be discussing the features, pros and cons of the Husqvarna 150BT 50.2cc 2-Cycle Backpack Blower.
The Husqvarna 150BT Backpack Blower has a fantastic design and is extremely easy to use. The backpack blower allows you to clean your yard efficiently and quickly without you having to stop very often.
The Husqvarna backpack blower 150BT is quite powerful and can deliver air speed of up to 250 mph. The blower is equipped with an X-Torq engine that starts up very easily and a sleek fan which enables efficient airflow. The Husqvarna 150BT Backpack Blower is CARB compliant and meets all emission requirements.
The ergonomic and lightweight design of the Husqvarna Backpack Blower 150BT makes it quite easy for you to carry the backpack blower around for long periods of time and work efficiently without taking many breaks. The backpack blower is made of very high-quality material, which makes the machine durable and long lasting. The blower is equipped with a variable speed throttle, which enables you to control the speed of the machine and it also features a very sturdy frame which provides strength to the machine.
The Husqvarna 150BT Backpack Blower is extremely sturdy and its raw power makes it an excellent choice for those who require a powerful machine for leaf clearing around the home.
Technical Specifications of the Husqvarna 150BT Backpack Blower
- Power Type: Gasoline
- Color: Orange
- Dimensions: 15” x 20” x 50”
- Weight: 22.5 lbs
- Engine: 50cc
- Power Output: 2.1 HP
- Air Speed: 250 MPH
- Warranty: 2-years manufacturer warranty on parts and labor
- Tank Size: 42.27 fl. oz.
Features of the Husqvarna 150BT Backpack Blower
- The 50cc X-Torq engine delivers enhanced power, reduces fuel consumption by 20% and emissions are also 60% lesser when compared to any 2-stroke engine.
- Efficient design of the fan produces a very high speed of 250 mph and efficient airflow.
- The harness of the blower is very ergonomically designed which provides maximum comfort and ease of use. The backpack blower also features wide-padded shoulder straps and a hip belt that allows you to carry the machine very easily.
- The backpack blower is equipped with LowVib dampeners between the chassis and engine that helps to reduce vibrations.
- The blower has a large fuel tank capacity, which lets you use the blower for hours without having to stop very often for refueling.
- The throttle with variable speed and cruise control setting allows easier handling of the blower.
- Air purge function facilitates the easy start of the blower as the air is pushed out of the carburetor and fuel system.
- The unit is CARB compliant.
Pros and Cons of the Husqvarna 150BT Backpack Blower
You can safely say goodbye to those tiring Sunday afternoons where you would’ve spent hours trying to clean your yard thanks to this amazing backpack blower! The Husqvarna 150BT Backpack Blower is an excellent buy, if you’re a homeowner with a large yard and is ideal for challenging yard jobs.
Pros and Cons of Backpack Leaf Blowers
- Backpack blowers help to reduce the strain on your arms that you may experience when using a handheld blower. The backpack blower spreads the weight on your shoulders and back and lets you work for longer periods of time.
- The backpack blower allows you to clean your yard in lesser time as compared to the time it will take to do it with a handheld blower.
- Backpack leaf blowers are ideal for bigger yards, since they are more powerful and provide greater performance that allows you to clear larger spaces quickly and more efficiently. This is the main reason why professionals such as landscapers prefer using backpack leaf blowers. Also, these leaf blowers are not as bulky when compared to gas-powered commercial models.
- Backpack leaf blowers are not only powerful, they are extremely versatile too, which makes them great machines to own.
- The main cost that you would incur when you own a backpack leaf blower is the expense of the gas which runs the machine. Also, the cost of gasoline keeps fluctuating, so the cost incurred to run the unit is not really fixed.
- While using the backpack leaf blower, you must ensure that you have a sufficient supply of gas, so that your job is not stopped due to running out of gasoline.
- Sometimes, the task of refilling the blower can also be cumbersome.